This work package should validate and prove, that all assumptions in WP4 (Taxonomy and Ontology model) and WP5 ( Architecture of common information space) give a helpful answer to the persisting problems resulting from inventory (WP2) and that the suggestions of taxonomy and common information space are self-contained, are self-consistent and are suitable to be the base for further inprovement in standardisation and legislative regulations.
The following main aspects of our proposal will be validated by proof of concept:
- Good practices learned from analysis of the past disasters.
- Taxonomy of events, processes, data sets, management tools and business models
- Building reliable networks in disasters communications
- Informational Interoperability by providing a wide range of information from existing information systems.
- Operational interoperability by demonstrating common work flows between different entities and different countries in special emergency tasks.
- Management and organizational aspects of information sharing and communication systems including social and ethic dimensions.